Natalie is your neighbor!
- Mom of 2 boys 2 dogs
- Alafaya Woods Resident/Homeowner
- Large local family: Marini’s, Morrisini’s, Giller’s, Petruzzo’s
- Family of local small business owners
- Florida State University Alumni
- Mechanical Engineer
- Member Of Congregation Bet Chaim
- Definitely Brakes For Oviedo Chickens & Sandhill Cranes
Natalie grew up in Oviedo and currently resides in Alafaya Woods. Natalie earned her Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering at the Florida State University and then returned to Oviedo to raise her family in the town she loves. She is happily married and a mom to 2 little boys who are frequent OOTP splash pad visitors. She values the great sense of community, the phenomenal schools, and the feeling of home Oviedo offers.
Natalie is driven and sincere.
Natalie is driven and sincere. In her spare time here in Oviedo along with raising her two little boys, she keeps active by gardening, walking the local trails, designing quilting pantographs, making music, and haning out with her four generations of local family. She is an active member of Congregation Bet Chaim.
Natalie values the diversity of our community and will work hard to represent ALL the residents of Oviedo.